Another month another new moon. Ahhhh but this is not just any new moon you see…. this is a super new moon. There is a partial solar eclipse occurring around the same time as our new moon in Leo commences. Which tends to amplify and overall send new moon energies into overdrive. Traditional new moon time is about setting your intentions, sewing the seeds of what you wish for from the universe. So think of this new moon as that kind of energy but with some super fertilizer. Take some time to meditate and truly concentrate on what you want to achieve and why you wish to achieve said goals. For now is a time like no other to truly marinate and manifest some serious energy. Especially with the sun conjunct the moon absolutely all possibilities are on the table. Be careful what you wish for during this time because you absolutely might just get it! Namaste!
I loved you before I met you… you were always my ride or die. I’ll love you thrice more even after the eclipse….
The longest lunar eclipse of our century will commence this up and coming Friday July 27th 2018. This energy (as with any lunar energy) will be grand, fluid, and intense… a total reset of our emotions at hand. We will be riding this energy out up until August 11. It’s an emotional revolution, plain and simple. With the lunar (emotional aspect) and the eclipse in Aquarius (revolutionary) energy. This eclipsed will be extremely emotionally challenged as well due to the heavily influence of Mars (ferocious abundant energy). To me this Full moon, crazy in nature and eclipse in eccentric Aquarius is one hell of a double edge sword. Filled with bolts of thunderess energy leading you towards your future. That certain someone contacting you and filling your world with poetry and delectably eccentric passion… but then at the same time, the next day with nothing… an excruciating void of what the joyous past held. Leaving you to the stark realization that you were never ever in control… you are sad when you no longer hear from him, and yet nothing else makes you smile more than when you do hear from him… and he proclaims you his Queen. Just hold tight until August 11th. When eclipse season ends and you can steady yourself with more practical energy and thought of mind.The end of Cancer season typically always has the tendency to drown us all in this watery sense of destiny and emotions. It’s watery and tumultuous shores ahead… brace yourselves all for a watershed and extraordinary transformative time in our lives. Namaste my loves!
I have had me one super moody moon energy kind of day, let me tell you….. Which makes perfect sense with the new moon today and a partial Solar eclipse in Cancer. The sign that represents the moon, and then moon in astrology represents water…emotion…intuition…psychic ability and empathic capabilities. So all of this Cancer energy has been tripled and will continue so throughout the eclipse season. Eclipses bring about new opportunities- So for an indication of where the solar eclipse will be effecting you personally it is a good idea to take a look at where Cancer is in your chart.
The Sun opposing Pluto will create a bit of an inner crisis with your self-esteem in some manner however.
Along with Pluto in retrograde and the new moon shows us that this is a time to cut out the negative, and controlling aspects that have been secretly sabotaging your best efforts for abundance. Big exciting opportunities are on the horizon and eclipse season as hard and difficult as the energy is to handle, you must remember it truly is a blessing. It is like an energetic tidal wave forcing chaos and destructive change in order clear out and wash away all of the negative, evil, and toxic energy that is controlling the narrative of your future. Now is the time to embrace the eclipses, by bracing ourselves for the wave that is now beginning to hit. Just beware that its ok to feel all the crazy and difficult energy and emotions take it the best you can, wait it out, and you will start to see the miraculous regrowth coming to formation this Fall.
I have heard so many other Astrologers speak about how understanding Astrology is akin to understanding a different language. Just because you do not understand another language doesn’t mean it isn’t real. One of my favorite aspect of the astrology natal chart is locating where your North Node and your South Node are located. The importance behind this is simply the Nodes, in a natal astrological chart shows where you are going (what you are striving to evolve into) and your South Node shows where you have been. The energy and problems you bring from your previous lifetime.
Depending on your belief in reincarnation, the North Node gives you a glimpse as to what you should be working towards to achieve inner peace and progression in this particular incarnation. Your South Node is an indication of your previous incarnation. Where you came from and what you are trying to grow from. Both are vital because as it is essential to know your strengths, it is equally essential to know your weakness as well. Below is a brief over view depending on where your Nodes are located as to what you should be focusing on. Namaste!
- If your North Node is in Aries, then you are here to develop some cosmic balls. You are being called by the universe to be the bold courageous leadership energy that is Aries. That means your South Node is in Libra meaning you are coming from a lifetime where you where the sweet peace-loving middleman. You are being called to be bold and shake things up in this lifetime.
Taurus——–Scorpio (This one is me!)
- If your North Node is in Taurus, then you are here to focus on being grounded and find your inner calm. Finding your calm through enjoying the beautiful and simple things in life. Good food, beautiful flowers, enjoying your children’s laughter. That means your South Node is in Scorpio, meaning you come from passionate, intense, and unfortunate controlling behavior. You can easily turn the depth of your passions into a drama filled shit show. In this life we are here to focus on the simple pleasures of life, to find balance and serenity. Too be able to let go of the depths (The fear and worry) and possessive behavior to transform into the inner calm, stability, and pragmatic soul we are destined to be.
- If your North Node is in Gemini than your life mission is plain and simple about focusing on clear and concise communication.You are an information seeking machine, and truth seeker at its finest. That means your South Node is in Sagittarius and indicates a prior lifetime of finding ones self, being a true philosopher. Perhaps that’s why in this lifetime you are called to communicate all of the philosophy that you retained from your last lifetime.
- If your North Node is in Cancer than your life mission is to develop more empathy towards others. Giving and receiving more emotions is what you need to evolve and to grow. Realizing that if the people in your life are not genuinely there to nurture, love and be there for you more so then themselves then they are not for your highest good. That means your South Node is in Capricorn meaning in a previous lifetime. You were more than likely the top dog/ the boss in your lifetime. However had a tendency to let greed and status overcome you. You are now responsible for evolving your mindset into focusing on the importance of emotional riches more so than the monetary.
- If your North Node is in Leo then you are here to be in the spotlight, you are here to exude charisma and confidence. You yearn to be seen to be the star this go around. That means your South Node is in Aquarius indicates in the past you probably didn’t truly understand yourself, became a little too people pleasing or more than often gave the spotlight away to others.
- If your North Node is in Virgo, then you are here to cosmically get your life together. Your goal is to get your organization skills up to their finest ability. Growth will come for you when you focus more on a pragmatic way of thinking. That means your South Node is in Pisces which means you spent your previous incarnation floating and drifting in life in the dreamy imaginative nature you were known for.
- If your North Node is in Libra, then you are here to focus more on peace and balance, your soul grows more from including others and being fair. That means your South Node is in Aries where in your past life you probably often argumentative, ego driven, and competitive to a downfall.
- If your North Node is in Scorpio, then you are destined to dive into the things in life that spark passion and depth. That means your South Node is in Taurus indication in your past life you were inclined to a luxurious but simple life that prevented you from understanding much less able to handle the complexities of life.
- If your North Node is in Sagittarius, then you are here to roam the wild searching for the philosophy & meanings of life. Learning that the universe truly does have your best wishes in mind and want nothing more for you than abundance. That means your South Node is in Gemini and you will have to overcome being too much in your own head, the constant trait of believing you are smarter than everyone else.
- If your North Node is in Capricorn, then you are here to add discipline and add structure to your soul. Finding yourself through responsibility and self-sufficiency. That means your South Node is in Cancer meaning you were very needy and irrationally emotional in a previous life and more than likely drained people emotionally.
- If your North Node is in Aquarius, then you are an absolute visionary in this lifetime. I have read this is one of the best placements for your North Node for ascension comes so natural for you and you seem virtually advanced in all you do. You are meant to revolutionize your soul (and possibly others) in this lifetime. That means your South Node is in Leo and in your past life you probably struggled with real out of control ego issues. Arrogant, overly domineering hindered your soul from truly evolving as it should.
- If your North Node is in Pisces means you are here for the spiritual journey of transcendence. You are here to express your big beautiful imaginative soul with the world. Being an artist is so common with individuals with this placement, for they are able to express their imagination and creativity with those on a bigger platform. That means your South Node is in Virgo, in the past you were about work and nothing else. The workaholic who never felt good enough, felt they never measured up. Who not only had a tendency to judge others to harshly but to judge themselves as well.
Happy New moon eve to all! I have been cleaning my house like a crazy woman all day. For much like I use the excuse to crazy clean my house when visitors are coming over I also use the new moon as an excuse to crazy clean and set my new monthly intentions off right! I’m very excited about this new moon tomorrow, for not only do I have my rising sign in Gemini but this new moon will be affected by 8 star constellations that will favorably aspect this new moon. We have the star constellations as listed;
- Bellatrix-The female warrior, woman born under this star constellation are known for mighty tongues. I not only have Bellatrix in my 1st house but in Gemini as well.
- Capella-Gives honor, heath, renown and a public sense of trust and friendship
- Phact- The bringer of good news
- Mintaka-Is of the nature of mercury and Saturn, so there is a karmic element to this star and is known as the star that brings good fortune.
- El Nath-Gives fortune and neutrality to both good & evil
- Ensis- Gives strong and dignified nature, prosperity of trade and voyages abroad.
- Alnilam- Gives public honors
- Al Hecka- Give great psychic powers
New moon in Gemini will be an excellent day to study, intensify research on a subject, and really getting down to the nitty-gritty.
I personally intend to get serious with my own nose to the grind on all sorts of important projects that will hopefully launch my own notoriety and success within my career and creative project sector. That is what this new moon is all about. Get your face and your work out there and shine a flood light on it, for now is the time for take off.
Like Mark Twain quoted “the best way to get ahead is to get started”.
I am inexplicably excited about the full moon in Scorpio this evening…The erotic, dark, sensuality of this transformation energy radiates enthusiastic emotion. Full moons are a culmination of the intentions and goals set around the first of the month. A time of release and rewards if hard work and true intention were genuinely given throughout the month. Associated with the sign of Scorpio, for the next two days we will be wading into some deep, dark and mysterious watery energy. It’s energy that demands great depth in just about everything (mental, spiritually, and even physically). Requires you to dive deeper inward, towards all the shadowy and hidden parts of your psyche and your soul. What is missing? What is needed? What needs to die off? What needs to bet transformed and regenerated?
Also on a Scorpio note, vengefulness is a key characteristic of this sign. So we will blame all this Scorpio for my excitement around the fact that we are having a full moon in Scorpio + Saturn (lord of karma) in retrograde + Pluto (raw and ferocious energy) in retrograde = Payback is a mother……. Don’t be surprised in the least to realize that enemies and those who have in the past or continue to do wrong, will definitely get their just dues from the universe. This is a time of strong transformative and KARMIC payback and believe me when I express… nothing compares to the sting of a Scorpio King.
New moon and full moon are vitally important times in the zodiac. Celebrating and honoring the releasing of outdated patterns.As well as the visualization/ manifestation of our intentions. Here is a quick overview of my favorite ways to embrace the New moon/ new intentions energy of the month.
- Clean your environment…. Clutter and stagnant energy are never beneficial in the launch of any energy work. When ever I am feeling stuck energetically, I always try clearing up my house first. The cleaning of your space will not only look better but will free up unwanted energetic blockages that surround you. Perhaps get some great oils going in your oil diffuser…. for nothing quite motivates, and inspires our senses like delicious aromatherapy. Try peppermint, lemon, or orange blossom oil. All great energizing oils that leave you with that motivated and fresh clean smell that personifies clean slate.
2.Meditation and then writing your intentions down. Take a moment to clear and center yourself. Balance those chakras and then think for a second about what you what to achieve in the next month… Why are these goals so important to you? what desired action do you think is necessary to achieve these goals. Write these intentions and thoughts (little notes to yourself as I call them) down, read them continuously throughout the month. I mean journal your little metaphysical loving heart out here.
3. Get your tub goals on. Set up an energy uplifting bath. Run your water with some salts, salts are known for their negative clearing properties in general. Salts (particularly epsom salts) are also therapeutic, soothing and relax stressed muscles… so kill two birds with one stone. Oil it up as well… Go with what ever oil best uplifts and rejuvenate your soul. The objective is to leave feeling spiritually uplifted and motivated… I use rose oil… it’s just my jam, that’s all. Jojoba or coconut oil as well would be an added addition, because nothing makes me feel better and ready to take on the world like properly moisturized skin. Light your favorite candles, get your favorite crystals, and heck pour yourself a glass of wine or a cup of cucumber water. Anything to set the mood of “I am renewed and replenished with this moon. I am open and excited for all possible new beginnings”
Most importantly remember to give thanks and gratitude to the universe for not only allowing this beautiful flow of energy into your life, but for the exciting opportunities that have yet to be manifested.