Kims Banana Pudding
- 8 ripe bananas (6 smushed, 2 sliced)
- 2 5 ounce packages of instant banana pudding
- 4 C of cold milk
- 1 C of fresh whipped cream
- 1 16 ounce package of Vanilla Wafers
- Whipped cream in a can for garnish
Whip up instant pudding with cold milks per instructions on the pudding box. Let Chill. Once set & firm, fold in the smushed bananas. Then its time to layer, I assembled sliced bananas around the edge of the bowl (clear for the prettiest presentation), add a layer of banana pudding then add about 1/2 C of the whipped cream & finish with a layer of vanilla wafers. Repeat with banana slices around bowls edge, layer of pudding, layer of whipped cream & them layer of vanilla wafers. Then I finish off my pudding with some can whipped cream and an additional layer of vanilla wafers. Then back in the fridge to chill until ready to serve.